Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rump Arounds *Two snap Pocket Diaper*







Video review







So I received an adorable Diaper from a company In Canada called Rump Arounds.
At first glace these diapers could be confused for Alvababy Diapers, but with a closer inspection you can clearly see there is one big difference.

(Rump Arounds is the I Love you Diaper, Alvababy is the Circles)
As you can see they are a little bigger then an Alva Which made me very happy. I already Love my Alva's but bigger is better when It comes to my Bruit of a baby.

I put it on my dear son and they fit Great! Nice and snug on the smallest setting. He ran around for a while to See the fit and how he could move. We had no leaks ! Which thats the most important issues isnt it ;-) ? Next after the wash was a Night use. They worked as well as any other diaper, I do not recommend them for a heavy wetter like mine though.
I also received a Bamboo Trifold. Now this was my first Trifold so i was not sure exactly how to use it. After a few tries I felt so goofy for thinking it couldn't be used just like an insert (hehe)
These work great for extra Umph at night!


ACTION SHOTS!







If you enjoyed my review Please follow me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment